Do multiple topics require multiple blogs?
Can the following all be mentioned in the same breath;
- Health problems with outdoor dining and associated wash-downs
- Availability personal hygiene facilities in built up areas
- Problems with large trees in built up areas
- Equitable pay, tax and contribution arrangements
- Making a statement (big-noting) rather than asking a genuine question at the end of the presentation
- Fabricating any word you like in a deregulated language environment (eg incentivise)
- Using slippery wall tiles as pavers
- Creating a help fraternity
- Creating an upmarket product simply by charging more
- Degenderizing things (eg headmistresses, seamstresses, actresses, authoresses)
- Mistake of replacing knowledge based systems with information based ones
- Need for a “pitfall” chapter as a key learning tool within any book
- Loss of understanding of what is significant and material as opposed to inconsequential and trite
- The cupboard packing lament (someone inside throwing the object back out after each and every time you tried to toss it in).
GTSERVICES – Guest post every Friday.
Like and Comment