I woke up the other day to find I have been nominated for the Liebster award! That’s two nom noms in like a week or two! I am absolutely, totally grateful.
Naturally I went to my trusty Google friend to find the definition of ‘Liebster’ and found it means: Dearest, my sweetheart, boyfriend, darling, lover etc. So it’s pretty freakin’ special!
The Liebster Award is a way to encourage bloggers who have under 200 followers to keep on, keepin’ on with our blogging and to get us all to interact with one another..
A massive thank-you to the lovely Dee over at Life, Love, and Dreams. Go check her out, she has a beautiful down to earth blog.
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
So there are rules.. they be:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you
- Nominate 10 blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
- Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
So as I am only very new to this blogging community, I don’t know if I can manage the 10 nominees, but I’ll see how we go eh?
My answers to the questions:
1. List three things that you’re thankful for today
I am thankful the air conditioners work as it’s already over 30C this morning, that I woke up with a positive attitude and in good health, and I am thankful for every one of you who take the time to read my blog.
2. What made you decide to live where you currently live?
R and I moved to Northern WA for a job. R got a job here and if I didn’t come along, we wouldn’t really see each other anymore.. I mean, I kinda love the guy so it wasn’t really an option. Plus, it was an adventure and changed things up a bit.
3. Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system
My values began to change after meeting a guy R worked with back in NSW. He had some very different opinions about things that made me question why I had the opinions I had. I kind of woke up to my ignorance and stopped being ignorant and I’m definitely a better person for it.
4. If you could live in any place in the world for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Well, this question is hard because I haven’t experienced many other places in the world. After going to Japan, I could totally see myself living there. I loved it there. But my hometown back in NSW is literally paradise, I have recently realised. There are so many amazing places in the world.. this question is HARD! Umm.. Iceland? or maybe a tropical island somewhere.. BALI? perhaps.. anywhere close to my family. I’d miss them too much.
5. What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week?
Finish reading my book, and start the next one… maybe learn a new hooping trick!
6. What is your favourite book/film/piece of music and why?
Ahh so many hard questions DEE!! Um, book: Lemony Snicket series.. they’re were the best thing for my imagination man.. Film: Pay it Forward, Harry Potters.. Music: Now this one is definitely not fair.. NOPE not answering this question..
7. What has been your favorite holiday destination?
I used to love going to the Gold Coast, QLD with R. But recently, road trips. Not necessarily a destination.. But I guess that’s why I like it.
8. What is your favorite food?
Ohhh.. Italian and Mexican. My Sisters organised the best 21st birthday DAY ever. We went to an Italian/Mexican restaurant! How they managed that.. I do not know.. they’re the best.
9. If you were stranded on an island and you could only take 3 things what would they be?
Water bottle.. knife.. andddd a fire maker.. WAIT.. MY ZOMBIE SURVIVAL PACK.. is that cheating?
10. If you could invite 2 famous people (past or present) to a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
Jesus – to suss out the accuracy of the ‘history’ books and… Bob Ross.. ’cause he is the best.
Well, I got 5. I chose these peeps, because I like what they’ve got so far and I hope they keep on, keepin’ on with their blogging.. Check em out.
- If it was Zombie Apocalypse times.. would you try to get to someone or a particular place? If so who, and where?
- Share with us your favourite song at the moment.. not a question.. hold on.. ?
- Do you have a secret hobby or collection you’re willing to share with the world.. tell us about it?
- Past or Present.. Which 3 people would you love to have a conversation with and where would you like to have it?
- What is your go to movie/book?
- What is the most valued thing in your life right now?
- If you were an animagus what animal would you turn into and why?
- What is your most favourite place in the world… and how many times have you been there, if at all?
- If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn and why?
- Tell us a random fact about you.. ?
Its been real,